The Invisible Witness® Version 5 System serves as a coordinating and satellite communications base for the Trespass Alert system. The primary purpose is to listen for wireless sensor signals and send Iridium satellite transmissions.
The system is highly flexible with the ability to connect with up to 10 wireless sensors each supporting at least five different sensors types. Configuration is done through an LCD screen menu system or remotely over a configuration website.
By Delorme InReach, email or text message, you can choose to be notified immediately of:
- Detection events – know in real-time which systems and sensors were triggered and the sensor GPS position(if applicable)
- Monitoring information – monitor your system’s correct operation, its battery voltage level and how many times each sensor was triggered since the previous check-in.
This same information is sent to a web-based dashboard utility where you will have the ability to monitor many devices at once through a Google Map interface. The secure dashboard is SSL-protected and only you have access to your system deployment information with your username and password.
The Base Station Alert has been designed to support future peripherals including gunshot sensor, camera/video, face detection sensor, and image transmission.
The Base Station includes the following components:
- Base Station
- Iridium antenna
- Wireless sensor antenna
- Antenna extension cable
- Rugged foam packed carrying case
- Iridium Satellite transceiver
- Ability to communicate with up to 10 wireless sensors with a range of up to 300 meters each
- GPS receiver with embedded antenna
- On-board sensor manager and scheduler
- Internal battery pack (6xAA)
- A port for external battery or solar power pack
- A port for an attached wired sensor such as Open Door, Temperature Spike, Pressure Pad, Vehicle and IR Break Beam
- A port for optional camera
- Real-time, satellite-based notifications of events via SMS or Email
- Rugged enclosure:
- Designed to IP65 of IEC 529 and NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12 and 13 specifications
- Silicone rubber gasket makes this ideal for outdoor use in a wide range of adverse conditions
- UL Listed to UL508-4x specifications (File E194432)
- Durable, impact-resistant UV Stabilized Polycarbonate material
Note: The Invisible Witness System does not include a separately purchased Iridium network subscription.
|Component||Invisible Witness® Version 5 Base Station|
|Supply Voltage||internal 6xAA batteries (9 volts) or external power up to 19 volts|
|Typical Current||0.2 mA|
|Max Current||1.5 amp|